Sunday, July 18, 2010

Is that an election in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?





At the moment I feel special. Because my vote counts and there are people out there willing to tell me so.  There are even advertisements on the telly that reinforce my importantness.  I am so imptytimpityimportant.
That's why I've decided to cast my vote for Paul the Psychic Octopus.  Just look at his track record:
Able to show vision: tick.
Belief in the future: tick.
Provide two struggling countries with economic stimulus: tick.
Bucketloads of charisma: tick.
A member of the EEC: tick.  (That's not so important, just thought I'd add it.)
Knows what it's like to be displaced and imprisoned and then used for economic gain by the powerful imperialist ruling group: tick.
Has his own iphone app: tick tick tick.

VOTE 1 PAUL THE PSYCHIC OCTOPUS





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment